This page is dedicated to gathering and comparing the right available (commercial) tests and measurements of the right health indicators.
The most important role here is to get both a full spectrum health analysis and the links between nutrients and the health indicators they influence. The latter provides a direct link between input and output, granting a shorter feedback loop and thus increasing the learning curve.
Additionally, mapping genetics provides the opportunity for personalized approaches and specific prevention based on hereditary predispositions.
'Reference ranges for common blood tests': http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reference_ranges_for_blood_tests
Types of testsEdit
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) ($25-$55)
- Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) ($30-$50)
- Similar to BMP, but more extensive including liver functioning
- Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comprehensive_metabolic_panel
- Lipid Profile ($30-$50)
- CO2 exhale whilst exercising
The wikipedia link contains multiple tests to gauge your mental performance.
List of websites for tracking mental performance:
- Tracking site for mind experiments: http://www.quantified-mind.com/
List of DNA testing companies: http://www.isogg.org/wiki/List_of_DNA_testing_companies